Record breaking 3rd Quarter Order Intake
With almost £1 million of orders booked in November alone, the 3rd quarter of 2016 has been MJR’s busiest ever. In one of the toughest Marine and Offshore markets in a generation, this is an incredible achievement and demonstrates MJR’s value proposition in delivering cost effective, technically compliant solutions for the Commercial Marine & Offshore sector.
Recent deliveries have included:
- Design, build, mobilisation and offshore support of a state of the art Quadrant Handling Control System and Active Heave Compensation Winch System for DeepOcean, together with Completion of the Havilla Phoenix project.
- Design & build of a 3.3kV ROV Switchboard for a leading Subsea Equipment OEM
- Deck Winch upgrade project for one of the worlds most advanced pipelayers
All projects were delivered to the highest technical standards, on schedule and to budget, with no variation orders.
Download Maersk Recorder Case Study
Download Havilla Phoenix Case Study
Major contact awards currently underway and scheduled for 1st quarter 2017 delivery include:
- Main Propulsion Drive System upgrade for Survey Vessel
- Repeat order for hazardous area Pipeline Pigging Skids
- Repeat Marine Switchboard & Electrical Distribution System order for Parkol Marine Engineering
- Electric Drive & Control System for 6000m ROV LARS Winch
- Constant Tension Electric Drive & Control System for an Umbilical Reeler for a leading manufacturer of Subsea Umbilicals
With many more enquiries flooding in, 2017 is already looking to be a very Happy New Year!