Either as part of our ICE ™ ‘Integrated Control Environment’ or as a fully standalone system, our Power Management System is amazingly flexible and can be customised to suit any application.
Our standard PMS features include:
- Automatic synchronising, switching, electrical and engine/prime mover monitoring & protection.
- Symmetrical and asymmetrical active (kW) load sharing.
- Load dependent start/stop and heavy consumer start request and blocking.
- Standby start with programmable machine priority and blackout restart of essential equipment.
We also have options for:
- PTO/shaft generator control, synchronising & load transfer.
- Synchronising and control of single & multiple bus tie breakers.
- Reactive (kVAr) load sharing.
- Integration with electric propulsion & DP systems.
- Isochronous and constant voltage operation.